Sunday, October 9, 2011

40 Reasons

To my husband who hit 40 this week, 40 reasons I am madly in love with you:

1.       You are a committed and loving Dad
2.       You are truly a role model for our boys
3.       You love your Mom (someone told me to always look for that in a man!)
4.       You adore your Dad – always have, always will
5.       You are a man who will do anything for his family
6.       You still know all the names of everyone you went to Kindergarten with
7.       You dare to dream
8.       Your rules are consistent
9.       Your values are admirable
10.   You are a man of integrity
11.   You believe in romance
12.   You look good in biking shorts
13.   You are fun to be around
14.   You take responsibility for your decisions
15.   You dance like we’re teenagers
16.   You sing with abandon
17.   You treat everyone with respect
18.   You are stubborn and determined
19.   You embrace a new adventure
20.   You do not assume you know more
21.   You are willing to learn
22.   You demand more from yourself
23.   You are not afraid to be silly
24.   You take the time to explain why (multiplied by four!)
25.   When you smile your eyes light up
26.   You treasure your friends
27.   You are intelligent but not arrogant
28.   You are encouraging and believe everyone has something to offer
29.   You listen to understand
30.   You are humble but know your own worth
31.   You question the status quo
32.   You hold my hand while we sleep
33.   You are willing to fight for what is right
34.   Even when you’re angry, you’re not scary
35.   You are firm and fair
36.   You hate to disappoint
37.   You love to travel and try new things
38.   You clean up goooood!
39.   You are not opposed to eating ice-cream on the couch together
40.   You are thoughtful and kind everyday


I love you in more ways than I can tell you!  Thank you for being my husband, my partner in crime, my lover, and my best friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment